Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Clint Parsons

Haddo Trout Fishery up to 10May 2015
« on: 13/05/2015 at 14:27 »
Open Friday (bookings only), Saturday and Sunday up to 4hours fishing £15, up to 6 hours £17 and full day £19
Call / text 07799607600 or email haddotroutfishery@outlook.com , www.haddotroutfishery.co.uk                                 
Evening fishing available during the week (on request)

apologies for delay , Weather still can’t seem to make up its mind completely but certainly stayed good over the last 2 weekends to produce some good catches . Here is hoping it continues to get better so we can start getting float tubes and Dry Flies out and put to good use.
A few catches worth mentioning: A. Smith had 7 to the boat and a further trip brought 4 more to the fly, G. Ellington had 5 , F.Sangster had 5, M. Mead and G. Chiverton both tempted 4 and 3 respectively (all 3 gents from Bristow’s Angling Club) . We are still unfortunately getting a few bookings that don’t show up or don’t let us know they can’t make it , please just drop me a text as I can normally then get in touch with other people I couldn’t accommodate.

Most fish went to Diawl Bach, Blob or Fritz.
Spaces available for this weekend, please get in touch

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com