Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Alan

League Table for August
« on: 21/09/2007 at 08:05 »
At long last the results for August have now all been submitted and the league table has been updated on the League's website

I have also tried again to upload it here as well.....

The vote for a location for the final have also been received and the most popular fishery among all the anglers is RAEMOIR TROUT FISHERY - BANCHORY. I will speak to the fishery this afternoon and confirm with them for Saturday 6th or Sunday 7th of October and also speak to Orvis.

I will update Mike's earlier post after I have made some phone calls

Cheers

Alan

spiros

Re: League Table for August
« Reply #1 on: 24/09/2007 at 12:55 »
Had a sneaky feeling it would be at raemoir. :wink

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 25/09/2007 at 00:46 »
Alan phoned me to let me know that he was having PC problems and asked me to let you know that the Grampian League Final will be held at Raemoir Trout Fishery on Sunday October 7th

He says the event will be a 9.30 start and that lunch will be provided.

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 28/09/2007 at 00:55 »
Alan phoned me to let me know that he was having PC problems and asked me to let you know that the Grampian League Final will be held at Raemoir Trout Fishery on Sunday October 7th

He says the event will be a 9.30 start and that lunch will be provided.

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

PLEASE NOTE ......... Raemoir Trout Fishery confirmed Sunday morning for the final in their report in Today's Evening Express, but I noticed that they asked the competitors to phone them before the event.

So if you are in the final ........ contact the fishery asap  :wink

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com