Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Haddo Trout Fishery ( to September 10th )
« on: 09/09/2007 at 23:35 »
Hi folks  :cool:

Spiders, Emergers, Klinkhamers, Hoppers, F-Fly and Snatchers were high on the menu at Haddo this week  :wink

Keith Crocket enjoyed good sport from the boats with 18 fish up to approx 15 lb for his session, Bill Main tempted 15 fish up to 8 lb, Ronnie Birnie 20 up to 4 lb, Kevin Duguid 11 up to 11 lb and Alistair Davidson netted 22 up to 9 lb, returning a few days later to catch 28 fish up to 6 lb.

The float tubes have been having fun too, Damien Bruce netting 11 fish up to 4 lb, Rod MacKay 10 up to 4 lb, Andrew McGinn 10 up to 4 lb and Kipps Kerr tempted 19 fish up to approx 7 lb.

Tomasz Wisniewski fished Haddo for the first time and was rewarded with fish from a nice wee tiger to a rainbow trout of approx 14 lb ( "79cm" or "31 inch" ) in his catch, Peter Henry also had a good 10 lb fish and Ewan Cowie another cracker of approx 12 lb.

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Dario

Re: Haddo Trout Fishery ( to September 10th )
« Reply #1 on: 11/09/2007 at 12:42 »
Hi Mike, has boat 43 replaced the old number 27, as the luckiest boat? :z4
see you on Saturday.
Dario

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 11/09/2007 at 23:40 »
Aye ....... funny how I seem to get more photos of one particular boat, usually the one that was painted most recently  :z4

See you soon Dario
Best wishes
Mike

PS: I take it you would like to book boat 43 for yourself then?  :z7

Dario

« Reply #3 on: 12/09/2007 at 12:48 »
Mike,
27 or 43 will do me, providing that there is not an extra charge :z4
and catches are guaranteed :roll which considering my fishing record, it may too much to ask  :z4
Any boat will do....
Thanks for the offer anyway.
See you then.
Dario

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com