Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Iain Cameron

Re: River Don 2015
« Reply #240 on: 21/10/2015 at 19:19 »
My last troot of 2015 season was this 3.5lber. Just created a new profile so that I can post pics again. Here's to releasing many more great trouts in 2016

iain,

Mike Barrio

« Reply #241 on: 21/10/2015 at 20:31 »
Nice one Iain :z16

Good to see the profile fix worked too!

Cheers
Mike

Hamish Young

« Reply #242 on: 21/10/2015 at 20:37 »
Bonnie fish that Iain  :z16

Matt Henderson

« Reply #243 on: 22/10/2015 at 10:05 »
Two things I think Rob.

1.  I'm not sure Forums are the hotbeds of activity they used to be.  Compared to say ~10years ago, facebook, twitter, etc etc are much more popular and people join groups of like minded people on these sites. 

2.  People's situations change.  I've fished once this year.  Mainly because I don't have every other Friday to myself any more, the wife and the wee man are at home and I can't justify going out fishing and cycling and the odd catch up with mates etc etc.  I suspect that a few other forum dudes have gone the same way.  Goolager for example used to be a regular poster and he's not been seen since the arrival of Goolager Jnr mark 2. 

I do like dropping in to see the big brownies and the odd silver tourist. 

Cheers

Matt

Allan Liddle

« Reply #244 on: 22/10/2015 at 13:22 »
Crackin troot Iain   :z16

Jim Eddie

« Reply #245 on: 22/10/2015 at 21:32 »
Two things I think Rob.

1.  I'm not sure Forums are the hotbeds of activity they used to be.  Compared to say ~10years ago, facebook, twitter, etc etc are much more popular and people join groups of like minded people on these sites. 

2.  People's situations change.  I've fished once this year.  Mainly because I don't have every other Friday to myself any more, the wife and the wee man are at home and I can't justify going out fishing and cycling and the odd catch up with mates etc etc.  I suspect that a few other forum dudes have gone the same way.  Goolager for example used to be a regular poster and he's not been seen since the arrival of Goolager Jnr mark 2. 

I do like dropping in to see the big brownies and the odd silver tourist. 

Cheers

Matt
[/quote

Nail hit squarely on the head there Matt  :cool:

:z18

Jim

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com