Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Any plans for the final yet Alan?
« on: 28/08/2007 at 18:25 »
Where will the Fish-Off be held?
 A. Thats a difficult one.... It will depend on the total number of anglers taking part in the League and the limitations of the fisheries. More info will be posted on the website closer to the start of the League.

Hi Alan

Just wondering, now that the league is nearing the finish date ......... is there any news regarding a location for the final?

As a sponsor, I would like to attend the final if possible, so it would be handy if I could be planning for this  :wink

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Mike Barrio

Re: Any plans for the final yet Alan?
« Reply #1 on: 08/09/2007 at 23:48 »
Hope you read this Alan  ???

I sent you an email about the fish-off as well .......... and have had no reply  :z8

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 10/09/2007 at 18:03 »
Have sent Alan 3 emails now and have not had a reply on this ......... Does anybody know if he is having computer problems or something?  :roll

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 12/09/2007 at 23:36 »
Make that 5 emails now ........ plus the posts on here ....... and no replies

I give up!  :z8

Mike  :oops

Hamish Young

« Reply #4 on: 16/09/2007 at 04:32 »
Oh dear - shame if this all came to nothing  :z6 Here's hoping this is a mere computer glitch.... anyone got a number for Alan :?

« Reply #5 on: 18/09/2007 at 22:29 »
i spoke to him on the fone the other day (he called me caller id unknown) and he said he was still waiting on returns from some fisheries and asked me where i would like final to be held , he says he will contact all other entrants and fishery with most votes wins. thats as far as ive heard

Mike Barrio

« Reply #6 on: 18/09/2007 at 23:43 »
Thanks for that  :cool:

I received an email from Alan this morning with more or less the same information ....... so yes, we'll hopefully have a final somewhere soon once the votes are in.

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com