Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Clint Parsons

Haddo Trout Fishery
« on: 23/12/2014 at 12:19 »
afternoon all , apologies for the lack of information or news
who ever said running a Fishery was easy  :z4

Haddo will have 2 new boats in the new year , a mould was taken from the Leven Boats and a fibreglass masterpiece created from it , they have come out great and now just need the spring to come so everyone else can try them out properly .

We are also installing a jetty to allow instruction and Junior Anglers to get to grips with Fly Fishing , along with a few more minor improvements or refurbishments
I am hoping to be back up and running in early February and appreciate all the support you have shown and given (a lot of lessons learnt in the first full year of owning Haddo)

A new website is being developed to view and book spots (with a cheeky discount if its booked and paid for online)to make it easier and quicker to see availability
I look forward to seeing you all in the new year.

have a very Merry Christmas and an even Happier New Year in 2015
Clint
 :z18 :z18 :z18 :z18 :z18

Ewan Lindsay

Re: Haddo Trout Fishery
« Reply #1 on: 23/12/2014 at 12:37 »
Sounds good Clint.  Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you.  See you in Feb!

Ewan

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 23/12/2014 at 13:08 »
Great stuff Clint :z16

Looking forward to seeing the new boats and the other improvements :cool:

Best wishes
Mike

Hamish Young

« Reply #3 on: 23/12/2014 at 17:29 »
.......a mould was taken from the Leven Boats and a fibreglass masterpiece created from it , they have come out great and now just need the spring to come so everyone else can try them out properly .

I will be very interested indeed to see how these have turned out. Which of the boats (number) was used to make the mould :?

H :cool:

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com