Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Hi folks  :cool:

I am going to hold a Haddo Float Tube Gathering on Sunday August the 19th, starting at the usual 9.30 in the morning AND at this gathering ...... you will also have some "new toys" to see.

Richard Steventon from Highland Ventures Ltd has very kindly offered to bring along some products from his latest range of float tubes and pontoon boats for you to try.
YES PONTOON BOATS .......... YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO HAVE A GO!  :z2

Cheers
Mike

Rob Brownfield

Mmmmmm..I want the Cammo Gunnison..and at £105 it seems to be very good value for money!!

Aye have never been on thse before are they hard to use?Cheers

Jim Eddie

Mike

I'll try to come along  :z16. I'll give David Moir a shout to see if he can make it.

:z18

Jim

Ross

Yup, by law, you're required to attend a 4 day course taught by a Mr Kipps. After that, your given a certificate and then you can go wild with them

:z4

Ok maybe not, but yes they are extremely easy to use

PDScott

Mike,
Put me down for the 19th and arrange for the usual dry conditions! Look forward to seeing the rest of the "boys".
Peter

Mike Barrio

Great stuff  :cool:

Looks like we'll have a good turnout ........... a few folk have added their names at the fishery too.

"Sightbob" Brian? ......... if you don't get yours on the water soon the winter will be here  :z4

Fred? You allowed to fish on a Sunday?  :z13

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

kipps1

Mike put me down for the 19th aswe kipps

Jim Eddie

Mike
Myself and David Moir will make it on Sunday  :z16

Jim 

wildfisher

Sorry Mike, can’t make it that day.

Jim Eddie

Fred

Surely the Meenister winna mind if you miss the Kirk the odd Sunday  :z13

Jim

Mike Barrio

Hi Jamie

If you have time on Sunday, why not pop along to have a look. You will get a fair idea of what they are like just by watching the others  :wink

Always nice to put a few faces to the names you see on here too  :cool:

Cheers
Mike

Hey mike sorry aye have a fun day on sunday where aye stay.would lyk to cme watch but wont be able to should do next time cheers.

IanTaylor

Might pop along for a nosey  :z7

Hi Mike

Was not sure i would make this one,as i have visiters but they leave on sat.
           So see you Sunday.

Henry from thewaterbouys. :z18

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com