Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Ben Dixon

Orvis Battenkill Mid Arbour III
« on: 26/05/2014 at 19:31 »
For sale......

One Mid Arbour III reel in titanium with two spare spools which is rated to hold 5/6 lines but will also take a #7 with more than 100 yards 20lb Dacron.  Reel is in mint condition and has hardly seen any action and never been in the salt. There are two very small scratches on it.  Spools are in very good condition, odd small mark but you'd not notice unless you were looking.  Spools in bags, reel in pouch

Looking for £80 for it, drop me a PM if interested.

Cheers

Ben

Marc Fauvet

Re: Orvis Battenkill Mid Arbour III
« Reply #1 on: 26/05/2014 at 23:03 »
i'll take the lot Ben if can you give me 10 days till i get back from Malaysia ?   :z13

Steven Sinclair

« Reply #2 on: 27/05/2014 at 01:16 »
i'll take the lot Ben if can you give me 10 days till i get back from Malaysia ?   :z13

Sorry for hijacking your thread Ben, but are you at the gathering with Dron Lee and the guys Marc?

:z18

Steven.

Marc Fauvet

« Reply #3 on: 27/05/2014 at 08:25 »
yup ! almost there  :cool:

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #4 on: 27/05/2014 at 08:36 »
"Reel is in mint condition"

"There are two very small scratches on it. "

"odd small mark but you'd not notice unless you were looking." 

Remind me never to buy a car from you ;) "low mileage, one owner, NASA service history, only used for the odd trip to the moon and back". :z4

Ben Dixon

« Reply #5 on: 27/05/2014 at 08:49 »
"Reel is in mint condition"

"There are two very small scratches on it. "

"odd small mark but you'd not notice unless you were looking." 

Remind me never to buy a car from you ;) "low mileage, one owner, NASA service history, only used for the odd trip to the moon and back". :z4

Rob,

You clown.  These reels are now many years old.  To clarify for you, who obviously has no intention of buying it, there are two small scratches on an otherwise unmarked reel body.  Spool, unless you are looking very closely for damage, you would not see the couple of very small marks.  Better for you Rob?  ZX2

Marc, sold.  Will drop you a PM later.

Cheers

Ben

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #6 on: 27/05/2014 at 11:28 »
Rob,

You clown.  These reels are now many years old.  To clarify for you, who obviously has no intention of buying it, there are two small scratches on an otherwise unmarked reel body.  Spool, unless you are looking very closely for damage, you would not see the couple of very small marks.  Better for you Rob?  ZX2

Marc, sold.  Will drop you a PM later.

Cheers

Ben

Considering the reel was already spoken for, you are correct, I had no intention of buying it.

Have a look in the wee box over there in the corner, I think it is where you left your sense of humour.

Ben Dixon

« Reply #7 on: 27/05/2014 at 11:49 »
Check definition of humorous in dictionary, Rob.  I'm fairly sure it says something about being funny  :z7

Marc Fauvet

« Reply #8 on: 27/05/2014 at 12:30 »
 :z4

thanks Ben ! airporting at the moment. I'll reply when/if I get net access. cheers !

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com