Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Liam Stephen

Shifting the last of it
« on: 09/04/2014 at 19:19 »
Hey Guys  :z16

I have the following still for sale.

Orvis Access Combo:

An Access 9ft 5wt mid-flex rod and Access mid-arbour II reel in gold loaded with a 5wt Rio Gold. A few small marks on the cap of the reel seat and one tiny scratch on the reel otherwise its in immaculate condition. This is my current setup and will see use until sold. I know it's not ideal but it will be well kept and cleaned after every outing. Will come in original tube, pouch and box.  I'm asking £225 for the lot plus P&P or collection can be arranged.

Barrio Trout Reel by Vossler

This is the 2011 model with the spider graphic and wooden handle. The reel has seen very little use and is in perfect condition with the exception of a pinprick on the bottom of the spool. I'm asking £100 for the reel and spool plus P&P or collection can be arranged.

Airflo Outlander chest/backpack

A great way to store all your gear and more. Perfect for the all day trips with enough room in the backpack for waterproofs and a packed lunch. One zip toggle is missing otherwise its as new. £30 plus P&P or collection can be arranged.

Cheers
Liam

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com