Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Andy Wren

Re: River Deveron 2014 New
« Reply #25 on: 20/04/2014 at 17:02 »
Having never fished the Devron can someone point me in the direction of a decent trout beat and how to get day tickets by PM or here please.  

I got my week on "....." via frank at Turriff ,think he would put you right 01888562428.

Noel Kelly

Re: River Deveron 2014 New
« Reply #26 on: 20/04/2014 at 17:25 »
I got my week on "....." via frank at Turriff ,think he would put you right 01888562428.

Thanks,  I've had a few pm's that basically said the same.  :z16

Allan Liddle

Re: River Deveron 2014
« Reply #27 on: 21/04/2014 at 09:10 »
Give's a shout if you want to tag along with me sometime Noel.  :z16

Anyway need to back this up with a few pics but still getting a fish or two with recent highlight three casts on Friday.
First one fish of 3lb 4oz, second one 4lb 8oz and third one fish over five sadly lost.  :cry

Still certainly not disapointed, and all three spotted and covered, olive DHE.

Fishing's been patchy, some really good spells mixed with long periods of nothing or scratchin aboot (typical river scenario really).  Bunch of us heading to the PArk bunkhouse this weekend so most likely i'll get another bash on the Dev Sat (weather permitting).  Tying demo's at night guys and a few places available if anyone fancies it.  Know Park's been lightly fished so far this season (in fact i've not wet a line there myself yet) and i've seen some spectacular rises when passing.

Cheers
Allan

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com