Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Allan Liddle

BFFI Feb 8&9 2014
« on: 04/12/2013 at 11:41 »
Hi Guys
Been lucky enough to have been asked by Partridge to tie at the BFFI next Feb, not sure how i'm going to head down however will probably drive.
So........was wondering if anyone fancied sharing the car and coming down? (Reduced travel costs and company for the jaunt, plenty time to speak fishing shite there and back  :wink)  Not sure where Partridge are putting me up yet but i'm sure there's plenty travel lodges etc around those parts, would be better / sensible if there's rooms available at same digs as i'm staying, just getting in early to see if anyone's interested in coming.

Room in the car for one or two, first come first served, suitable meeting point can be arranged.

Cheers

Allan

Rob Brownfield

Re: BFFI Feb 8&9 2014
« Reply #1 on: 04/12/2013 at 11:46 »
Cool!  :z16 :z14

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 17/12/2013 at 11:37 »
I had hoped to go to the BFFI event in 2014 but alas other things have already put the kibosh on that  :roll

Having had a wee reminder about the BFFI in a WTT email this morning I thought I'd look through the list of fly tyers.... I see Peter is doing some demo work at the event which he seems to have neglected to mention :z16
Sorry Allan don't see you on the list yet  :z10

All sorts of good stuff going on, looks like it'll be a goodie. Any other forum members going :?

H :cool:

Allan Liddle

« Reply #3 on: 17/12/2013 at 14:59 »
Tying on the Partridge / Flytek stand Hamish, not sure Partridge have announced this yet?? :z8

Peter McCallum

« Reply #4 on: 17/12/2013 at 16:02 »
Apologies H forgot to tell everyone that. Yes I have been asked to tie at BFFI so if any one is going down to the fair then please stop by for a chat. I'm going to be tying mainly Clyde style flies with some loch style Palmers and anything else I can think of  :z12

Allan Liddle

« Reply #5 on: 05/02/2014 at 21:44 »
Only three sleeps to go (well two for me as heading down on Friday  :z16)

Anyone making it pop in to say hello.
GAC open weekend 28th Feb 1&2 March just after, phew hard work all this tying  :z4

Cool Pic

:z4 :z16

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com