heck, it looks even smaller than my city car...  :X2
this thing is really goofy but i like how the sides open though  :z16  :z4 :z

Marc Fauvet

Re: Fishing Car
« Reply #91 on: 30/09/2014 at 13:44 »

Mike Barrio

« Reply #92 on: 30/09/2014 at 13:50 »
I really like the idea of a 'chunky looking' wee van, that is economical to run and cool enough to be your daily vehicle, but also 4WD and in that kind of size, capable of going just about anywhere :cool:

As anybody that has driven a Bedford Rascal, Suzuki Supercarry etc will know, they are a pig to keep on the road in the wind and you wouldn't feel too safe hitting something head on :z4 ........ but I'm sure things could be improved safety wise.

Cheers
Mike

Marc Fauvet

« Reply #93 on: 01/10/2014 at 10:35 »
so, you don't mind all the laughs from people passing by ?  :z4

Mike Barrio

« Reply #94 on: 01/10/2014 at 10:36 »
They do that anyway Marc :z4

Marc Fauvet

« Reply #95 on: 01/10/2014 at 17:12 »
poor Mike ! you need to get a blow-up Rich to stick in the passenger's seat.  :z4

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #96 on: 02/10/2014 at 07:21 »
I really like the idea of a 'chunky looking' wee van, that is economical to run and cool enough to be your daily vehicle, but also 4WD and in that kind of size, capable of going just about anywhere :cool:

As anybody that has driven a Bedford Rascal, Suzuki Supercarry etc will know, they are a pig to keep on the road in the wind and you wouldn't feel too safe hitting something head on :z4 ........ but I'm sure things could be improved safety wise.

Cheers
Mike

We nearly bought a 4WD Mitsubishi Delica "Spacewagon" a few years back as an adventure van. Amazingly good off road, all the seats turned into beds and it even had a sink and cooker in it. It was so tempting, but even with a diesel engine it only managed 20-25mpg :(

Mike Barrio

« Reply #97 on: 13/11/2014 at 17:00 »
I remember seeing this advert years ago, when I sold Wynn's products :z4

by Motorsport-tools.com.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com