Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Iain Cameron

Re: Fly Dressers required!
« Reply #15 on: 08/06/2013 at 08:38 »
Sunday the 9th.

The day runs from 12-4pm in St Ternans Park, Banchory. Thats the one behind Morrisons, not the main park. There will be a gazebo, chair and table provided.

Rob - "behind morrisons"?
where's yer military precision?... is here or hereabouts?

http://goo.gl/maps/B68Uy

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #16 on: 10/06/2013 at 07:53 »
Rob,
I will see you there.

Eddie. :z16

I did pop by and saw you with Ken and a small crowd but I was running around having to be three places at once so never got the chance to stop and say hello. Many thanks for coming. I hope you had a worthwhile day, you certainly had a bigger crowd than the knitters!

Eddie Sinclair

« Reply #17 on: 11/06/2013 at 15:58 »
Rob,
it was okay but not many people knew about the craft bit in St Ternans. If I was to do it next year I would prefer to be in the main park where many more people would be passing. Just my opinion but if you check with Ken I am sure that he would agree.

It was freezing on Sunday but I am now in Dubai on business and Off to Baku tomorrow and complaining about the heat.

Never happy
Eddie.  :X2

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #18 on: 12/06/2013 at 07:45 »
Rob,
it was okay but not many people knew about the craft bit in St Ternans. If I was to do it next year I would prefer to be in the main park where many more people would be passing. Just my opinion but if you check with Ken I am sure that he would agree.

It was freezing on Sunday but I am now in Dubai on business and Off to Baku tomorrow and complaining about the heat.

Never happy
Eddie.  :X2

Eddie,
We had out "Lessons Learnt" session last night and I brought up the issue with not ebough signs, and the small issue of no one in Banchory calling that park St Ternans, all the locals call it Platties..so few people knew where St Ternans was!!

I have asked if the "Craft village" could not be in the Town Hall or certainly more central. This year was a bit of a shambles but next year WILL be better. Lots of good ideas already and preparation has already started for some of it.

Many thanks for coming down though, really appreciated!!

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com