Fishing The Fly Forum, based in Aberdeenshire,  Scotland

Djordje Andjelkovic

Barrio Fly Lines - Serbia
« on: April 16, 2013, 22:13:01 PM »
The biggest fishing fair has just taken place in my city and as in previous years, I used the chance, in my little shop, to introduce visitors to Barrio lines and give them info about the company, owner and products. The really big news for my country, is that we can now finally buy Barrio lines because we can now use the Paypal system in Serbia.

I am sure some of them will order soon and try the Paypal system. Personally I am a very happy man, because almost all my fishing friends know a lot about Barrio lines, but had problems buying them. I am sure, from now on, most fishermen in Serbia will be able to buy the best line in the world compared with other lines and am sure that Barrio Fly Lines will move up in the fly fishing lines world.

The best from Serbia
Djordje

Ben_D

Re: Barrio Fly Lines - Serbia
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 22:16:46 PM »
Hi Djordje,

Superb, great news  :z16

Ben

Marc Fauvet

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 00:06:58 AM »
 :z16

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 00:21:45 AM »
Hi Djordje,

Thanks for posting the photos and for "flying the flag" in Serbia! :z16

Great to hear that Paypal has finally reached your country, it will make things so much easier and I'm sure it will be good for your own business too!

Best wishes
Mike
www.flylineshop.com   At the heart of your fishing ..... lies a great fly line!

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 07:55:39 AM »
In ten years time I will be able to say to my friends, "You see that chap Mike Barrio, yeah, the millionaire from Inverurie, I know him I do!"  :z16

Nice to see your hard work paying off Mike. Who are these Rio and Cortland chaps anyway?  :z18
Ok, I admit it, I quite like this salmon fishing lark....

Mike Barrio

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 09:09:00 AM »
In ten years time I will be able to say to my friends, "You see that chap Mike Barrio, yeah, the millionaire from Inverurie, I know him I do!"  :z16

You're funny :z4  :z4  :z4

Thanks for the kind comments Rob :z16

Djordje Andjelkovic

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 08:18:58 AM »
Lines are here...  :X3

Mike Barrio

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 09:58:19 AM »
Hi Djordje,
Awesome photo ...... thanks for sharing! :z16

Cheers
Mike

Hamish Young

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 17:06:34 PM »
Awesome photo ...... thanks for sharing! :z16

You know what :? yes, it is. A damn good photo, well done Djordje  :z16
“When tired at last, he sat on the bank, while the river still chattered on to him, a babbling procession of the best stories in the world, sent from the heart of the earth to be told at last to the insatiable sea.”

Forum moderators : Mike Barrio - Hamish Young - Sandy Nelson

Barrio Fly Lines, designed in Scotland ... Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines - www.flylineshop.com - At the heart of your fishing ..... lies a great fly line!

© Copyright www.fishingthefly.co.uk all rights reserved

Please click here to read our cookies and privacy information before using our website forum