Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Hi folks :cool:

I have decided that Haddo Trout Fishery will not be open to the public as a commercial fishery in 2013 and no fishing permits will be available.

Should anybody be interested in running the lake as a fishery, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or email and we can discuss the possibility :wink

Best wishes
Mike

Noel Kelly

Re: Haddo Trout Fishery Closed
« Reply #1 on: 30/03/2013 at 20:57 »
Good for you mike :z16 bad for us :cry

Jim Eddie

« Reply #2 on: 30/03/2013 at 21:00 »
Aye sad to hear that Mike, lots of good memories, however good to hear the lines are keeping you busy  :z16

:z18

Jim

Peter McCallum

« Reply #3 on: 30/03/2013 at 21:01 »
Hi folks :cool:

I have decided that Haddo Trout Fishery will not be open to the public as a commercial fishery in 2013 and no fishing permits will be available.

Should anybody be interested in running the lake as a fishery, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or email and we can discuss the possibility :wink

Best wishes
Mike

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Iain Goolager

« Reply #4 on: 30/03/2013 at 21:03 »
 :shock

By way of a helping hand I'm looking for a WF2 Mallard  :z16

Iain

Euan Innes

« Reply #5 on: 30/03/2013 at 21:38 »
Well well Mike, business going well then?  :z4
I am going to polish my brass neck and ask one thing. If you are going to open for the Orvis day, would you do the summer solstice all night fish? By invite only, of course!  :z14  Midnight barbecues, muddler sedge rises in the dark, dawn rises, talking shi1e all night and the all night smell of coffee brewing on the stove. Go on you know you want to :wink

:z1

Noel Kelly

« Reply #6 on: 30/03/2013 at 22:35 »
Well well Mike, business going well then?  :z4
I am going to polish my brass neck and ask one thing. If you are going to open for the Orvis day, would you do the summer solstice all night fish? By invite only, of course!  :z14  Midnight barbecues, muddler sedge rises in the dark, dawn rises, talking shi1e all night and the all night smell of coffee brewing on the stove. Go on you know you want to :wink

God that sounds good!

Derek McLaren

« Reply #7 on: 30/03/2013 at 23:17 »
That's a shame :cry,I fair looked forward to our trips it was and is a special place,Best of luck with the tackle side
 :z18

Loxiafan

« Reply #8 on: 30/03/2013 at 23:27 »
By way of a helping hand I'm looking for a WF2 Mallard  :z16

Me too ! Glad the lines are clearly successful for you Mike, continued best wishes and support for this  :z16

Lindsay

Mike Barrio

« Reply #9 on: 31/03/2013 at 00:19 »
Thanks guys :z16
Euan ...... not enough hours in the day - so you want me to work through the night ZX3

Cheers :z4
Mike

Euan Innes

« Reply #10 on: 31/03/2013 at 09:38 »
Euan ...... not enough hours in the day - so you want me to work through the night 

Think of it as therapy Mike. You wouldn't be working, just fishing  :wink

Mike Barrio

« Reply #11 on: 31/03/2013 at 11:49 »
It would be fun Euan ...... we'll see how things go :z3

If anybody is interested in running the fishery, get in touch soon, before I start thinking about selling some of the boats etc :z17

Best wishes
Mike

Marc Fauvet

« Reply #12 on: 31/03/2013 at 19:12 »

If anybody is interested in running the fishery, get in touch soon,

hi Mike,
do you mean as an employee ?

cheers,
marc

Mike Barrio

« Reply #13 on: 31/03/2013 at 20:04 »
hi Mike,
do you mean as an employee ?

cheers,
marc

No, sorry Marc, it would be a case of making me an offer of a reasonable amount for my gear like the huts, boats, trout stock, tools etc and then taking over the lease :wink

Best wishes
Mike

Marc Fauvet

« Reply #14 on: 01/04/2013 at 00:23 »
ok, thanks  :z16

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com