Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Re: Haddo Trout Fishery Closed ....... Opening again soon!
« Reply #45 on: 04/06/2013 at 21:07 »
Nice to see that you got a mention in the Scottish Sun fishing section Clint :z16

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/fishing/2364942/Scottish-fishery-reports.html

Cheers
Mike

Clint Parsons

« Reply #46 on: 17/06/2013 at 16:12 »
Right a bit of an update apologies for not doing it sooner , maintenance ongoing but will be opening on 29th June:)
Initially I will open for advanced bookings only Saturday and Sundays going forawrd.An open day BBQ is planned for 29th so let me know if you can make it and of course if you would like to wet a line(first come first served with fishing-advanced booking again please)either email haddotroutfishery@outlook.com or call/text me on 07799607600. Best regards clint

Mike Barrio

« Reply #47 on: 18/06/2013 at 15:32 »
Great stuff Clint :z16

I'll hopefully make it along for a burger on the 29th :cool:

Best wishes
Mike

Hamish Young

« Reply #48 on: 18/06/2013 at 16:22 »
In contrast to when Mike first opened Haddo it is very unlikely that Euan and I will be able to make to the...errrr..... second opening of Haddo from darkest Inverness-shire  :z10
However I wish you all the best of luck and every success with it Clint and hope everyone who goes along has a grand day out at the Haddo 'rebirth' :z16

H :cool:

Euan Innes

« Reply #49 on: 18/06/2013 at 20:16 »
What he said... :z4
Good luck Clint, I'm sure you'll make a good job of keeping Haddo at the top.  :z16

:z1

Iain Cameron

« Reply #50 on: 19/06/2013 at 07:57 »
Right a bit of an update ... will be opening on 29th June:)

Hi Clint - excellent. Glad to hear that.
I'm playing a gig that night in Aberdeen, but might have time to come out for a burger at least.
Will certainly come out for a cast soon

all the best
iain

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com