Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Kevin Moss

Don't worry there's a boat there as well Kevin.
So he buyin a house up here or not, you should run for politics not answering the question.  :z4 :z4

Millbuies is excellent guys, had a cracking session there last October on the dries.  Great sport and great location, the Autumn trees were stunning.  (Wee report in my blog section on scottish-anglers.net  :wink)

Maybe we should have a wee forum day out?

Cheers

Allan L

Haha not yet hes not he enjoys the gypsy lifestyle,hes a caravan man at heart.I have plans for millbuies though that Im sure everyone will enjoy.but mums the word at the minute..

Jim Eddie

Don't worry there's a boat there as well Kevin.
So he buyin a house up here or not, you should run for politics not answering the question.  :z4 :z4

Millbuies is excellent guys, had a cracking session there last October on the dries.  Great sport and great location, the Autumn trees were stunning.  (Wee report in my blog section on scottish-anglers.net  :wink)

Maybe we should have a wee forum day out?

Cheers

Allan L

I'd be up for that Allan   :z16

:z18

Jim

Allan Liddle

That a hint Jim?

PM yer home dates and i'll sort something out for the Outcasts, digs at the Drumuir (Park) bunkhouse.
See what interest we get, i'm sure a few here might fancy it?

Noel Kelly

Kevin all the best for the new season. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet but must make a point of getting up there this year. Would be cool be be towed around by blues again  :grin

Forum outing! I'm loath to commit to any of these things but if I'm off and available I would like to come on this one.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com