Fishing The Fly Forum, based in Aberdeenshire,  Scotland

Kevin Moss

Don't worry there's a boat there as well Kevin.
So he buyin a house up here or not, you should run for politics not answering the question.  :z4 :z4

Millbuies is excellent guys, had a cracking session there last October on the dries.  Great sport and great location, the Autumn trees were stunning.  (Wee report in my blog section on scottish-anglers.net  :wink)

Maybe we should have a wee forum day out?

Cheers

Allan L

Haha not yet hes not he enjoys the gypsy lifestyle,hes a caravan man at heart.I have plans for millbuies though that Im sure everyone will enjoy.but mums the word at the minute..

Jim Eddie

Don't worry there's a boat there as well Kevin.
So he buyin a house up here or not, you should run for politics not answering the question.  :z4 :z4

Millbuies is excellent guys, had a cracking session there last October on the dries.  Great sport and great location, the Autumn trees were stunning.  (Wee report in my blog section on scottish-anglers.net  :wink)

Maybe we should have a wee forum day out?

Cheers

Allan L

I'd be up for that Allan   :z16

:z18

Jim
"Because in a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing what they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and an act of small rebellion."

Allan Liddle

That a hint Jim?

PM yer home dates and i'll sort something out for the Outcasts, digs at the Drumuir (Park) bunkhouse.
See what interest we get, i'm sure a few here might fancy it?

Noel kelly

Kevin all the best for the new season. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet but must make a point of getting up there this year. Would be cool be be towed around by blues again  :grin

Forum outing! I'm loath to commit to any of these things but if I'm off and available I would like to come on this one.

Forum moderators : Mike Barrio - Hamish Young - Sandy Nelson

Barrio Fly Lines, designed in Scotland ... Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines - www.flylineshop.com - At the heart of your fishing ..... lies a great fly line!

Please click here to read our cookies and privacy information before using our website forum

All content on this website is copyright www.fishingthefly.co.uk