Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Sandy Nelson

Sage TCX 9ft 6wt
« on: 04/11/2012 at 20:18 »
Hi There

This is being re-advertised to due a timewaster :roll Never mind i guess these things happens from time to time.

Anyway I have for sale a Custom Built Sage TCX 9ft 6wt 4pc flyrod. This is a rod built by me and it was done to a very high specification with REC recoil single leg guides and a Cermet butt ring. It has a flor grade reversed half wells Grip and an REC Nickel anodised Alloy reel seat with a spalted maple insert. It comes with a plain green bag and a cordura tube.
If you are after the ideal small water all weather fishing rod, then this is it. With a very fast action and a good dollop of "feel" it will handle everything from dryflies to salmon flies and can be wound up to consistantly cast flies over 100ft. This can prove very useful when trying to  reach those slightly bigger beasties just out of range, team it with a GT125 and you will give those trout a surprise. It can also be toned down to present quite delicately when needed and then sped up to beat that annoying breeze. All in its a great all-rounder :z16 and something i'm sure anyone will get a lot of pleasure from owning and fishing.

I'm looking for £280 delivered in the UK.

PM me if interested, thanks for looking :z18

Sandy

Sandy Nelson

Re: Sage TCX 9ft 6wt
« Reply #1 on: 05/11/2012 at 13:49 »
This rod is now SOLD

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Sandy

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com