Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Eddie Sinclair

Re: A 3 hour session produced....
« Reply #15 on: 01/11/2012 at 23:30 »
Guys,
thanks for all the advice. I have managed to get a nice reel second hand today from one of the guys on the forum. I am not getting another Able because I did not want to pay that much, although i never had a problem with my super 10. I do agree with the comment on the Danielson as this is what I use with my Mackenzie double hander for salmon fishing and it has been an excellent reel but I do wish that they could make it sound like my Bougle when a fish runs.

Eddie.

Sieger Devries

« Reply #16 on: 01/11/2012 at 23:34 »
 :grin Got a nice ringtone to go with that....  :z4

Eddie Sinclair

« Reply #17 on: 01/11/2012 at 23:51 »
I have the Hardy perfect ringtone on my phone and it is loud enough to be extremely embarrasing when you forget to switch it off at one of your old mates funerals as I did on Wednesday.

I am sure that he would have understood.

Sieger Devries

« Reply #18 on: 01/11/2012 at 23:59 »
Autch... but maybe he was looking at you... rod in hand, looking over the green meadows and streaming waters, wondering who had a fish on....

doesn't make it less painful, but comforts me when I think of the friends I had to let go...

Steven Sinclair

« Reply #19 on: 05/12/2012 at 03:09 »
This is the best of last nights after work action for you Rob  :z16

:z18

Steven

Eddie Sinclair

« Reply #20 on: 05/12/2012 at 12:40 »
Stevie,
what did you get that one on?

Dad.

Steven Sinclair

« Reply #21 on: 05/12/2012 at 13:01 »
A Sinclair special ;-) don't worry I've left plenty for your arrival in January.

Cheers for the additional flies btw. They seem to have gone down well ;-) tho the 6# is just a tad undergunned!

Steven.

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #22 on: 06/12/2012 at 09:54 »
Pah, tiz but a baby! ;)

Steven Sinclair

« Reply #23 on: 07/12/2012 at 03:00 »
Pah, tiz but a baby! ;)

Agreed Rob!  I can hopefully avoid hooking its mother before the Helios arrives in January, my mothers 6# Greys (which I stole from the garage minutes before I left Scotland  :X2) is really struggling!

:z18

Steven.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com