Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

A big thank you
« on: 22/04/2007 at 06:06 »
Hi, in a previous post I waxed lyrical about the hospitality that I recently enjoyed on my fishing trip to Scotland.
  I should now like to take the opportunity to thank individuals namely, all the usual suspects or as they are known up there, the boys from Dingbros, for making me more than welcome and being unbelievably funny, Mike, Adrian, David, AndyX etc too numerous to mention. Wayne at Mid Mar for his welcome and humour, not to mention great fishing, Mike Barrio at Haddo for his fantastic instruction and allowing me the opportunity to enjoy float tubing for the first time and last but not least, the man with the most incredible dry wit and the ability to make me laugh out loud, angler supreme, Doug MacKenzie!
  All of these people and more, the Scots, gave me their time and company to make it an unforgettable holiday.
  Thank you Scotland. :lol:

Rob Brownfield

A big thank you
« Reply #1 on: 23/04/2007 at 11:42 »
Several of those folk you mention are not Scottish!  :wink:  :wink:  :grin:  :lol:

THE SAGE MAN

A big thank you
« Reply #2 on: 23/04/2007 at 18:11 »
HI KEITH IT WAS A PLESURE TO FISH WITH YOU WHEN YOU VISTED SCOTLAND,WE HAD A GREAT TIME A MIDMAR WITH LOTS OF SCOTISH PEOPLE WE KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN MATE ,DONT MAKE SO LONG BEFORE YOU COME BACK

Andy.X.

A big thank you
« Reply #3 on: 23/04/2007 at 19:54 »
yeah,
it was great meeting Andrew's brother,an around nice guy and i think the dingbro gang should think seriously about saving up and taking a fishing trip to turkey i think it would be a real buzz hooking into one of those big camels.
p.s. i think the boy Rob is suffering fae soor grapes caause he missed oot. :roll:

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com