Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Ben Dixon

Re: It's not grim up North
« Reply #15 on: 14/09/2012 at 12:50 »
You make them look so polished, I am sure there must be many hours of eating to get them to this level.

Fixed yr typo Kev  :z4

Iain Goolager

« Reply #16 on: 14/09/2012 at 13:07 »
Nice one Mr Chipper!

Kev,

They are a pain to edit, render and upload and most posted videos are typically finished with a 'that'll do'.

trolling through hours of footage is no fun and it's easy to miss some good stuff.

It's a fantastic way to record your fishing career though and if it encourages others then it's all worthwhile.

I'd like to spend a day with someone next season just taking footage which would make for a much more professional production.

Iain

Iain Cameron

« Reply #17 on: 14/09/2012 at 13:36 »
... and if it encourages others then it's all worthwhile.

it did indeed motivate me to book two separate tubing outings this weekend. Float on!

Allan Liddle

« Reply #18 on: 14/09/2012 at 14:32 »
Naw 'Fin On.'

Noel Kelly

« Reply #19 on: 25/10/2012 at 18:57 »
A few from the day

Iain Goolager

« Reply #20 on: 25/10/2012 at 19:02 »
Aye they were nice fish Trig.  :z16

Lose those silly gloves though you daft boy  :z7

Iain

Noel Kelly

« Reply #21 on: 25/10/2012 at 20:07 »
Jealous Iain  :z7

Matt Henderson

« Reply #22 on: 25/10/2012 at 20:32 »
A bit of fishing bling Iain doesn't have?!?!!!!

Noel Kelly

« Reply #23 on: 25/10/2012 at 20:47 »
There have times while out fishing I've got worried by the glances, stares and pure hateful jealousy and thought to myself that he's gonna push me in here then steal these gloves off my cold dead hands  :cry
Not to mention my fishing bag, I'm scared to wear that around him anymore....

Jim Eddie

« Reply #24 on: 26/10/2012 at 08:42 »
There have times while out fishing I've got worried by the glances, stares and pure hateful jealousy and thought to myself that he's gonna push me in here then steal these gloves off my cold dead hands  :cry
Not to mention my fishing bag, I'm scared to wear that around him anymore....
That is a cool man bag you have there Noel, I was thinking of pushing you in myself  :z4  :z4  :z4

:z18

Jim

Mike Barrio

« Reply #25 on: 26/10/2012 at 09:00 »
Nice pics Noel, I like the 3rd one, certainly a good angle to take pics from in the tube! :z16

Cheers
Mike

Iain Goolager

« Reply #26 on: 26/10/2012 at 09:10 »
That is a cool man bag you have there Noel, I was thinking of pushing you in myself

Jim,
I really didn't want to break his spirit as I sold him the man bag telling him it was from Simms (it actually came from River Island)  :z4 :z4

Iain  :z4

Trig you are a disgrace!

Noel Kelly

« Reply #27 on: 26/10/2012 at 10:37 »
Jim you could have just asked, I would have let you carry it for a while!

Iain unlike yourself I'm not a slave to the brand name. Basically if I'm using it then its cool.   

Noel Kelly

« Reply #28 on: 26/10/2012 at 10:40 »
Nice pics Noel, I like the 3rd one, certainly a good angle to take pics from in the tube! :z16

Cheers
Mike

It is Mike but its a bugger to get them to stay still long enough for a pic. The next one I tried was quiet a bit bigger and wriggle wiggle and away before I could get a snap.
Could always tap them over the head a little I guess? Subdue them a tad :z4
Maybe not.

Allan Liddle

« Reply #29 on: 26/10/2012 at 17:06 »
Just push him in anyway and forget about the gloves and bag  :z4  Heard he was wearing calf length boots over his waders recently as well  :wink

Ditch the net it just gets in the way and bring the fish over the front of the tube.  Net reserved for bigger troots.
Keep yer camera roond yer neck (mine's is in a wee case thing, ay i know it didnae help last week but it's all sorted now amazingly.)  Open it as you play the fish and switch the camera on, so when you land the troot yer ready to snap away.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com