Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

adambrain

GAC open day
« on: 23/08/2012 at 11:32 »
Was wondering if anyone was heading down for this? Its at the end of September 29th - 30th i think
If the missus does not want to make a day of things down there ie. shopping !! :z10 I will have a few seats going spare if of any interest.

Regards
Adam

Allan Liddle

Re: GAC open day
« Reply #1 on: 25/08/2012 at 20:01 »
I'll be down there Adam, doin a bit of demo work for FFFT.
See you there.

Allan L

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 27/08/2012 at 09:53 »
Sadly, I'll be travelling to a work 'thing' and will not be able to make it.
Annoying as I've yet to make it to a GAC open day..... probably best not to go with credit or debit card now I come to think of it  :z7

:z3

adambrain

« Reply #3 on: 03/09/2012 at 16:12 »
I'll br there credit card in hand !! :z2

Richard Tong

GAC open day
« Reply #4 on: 06/09/2012 at 16:37 »
Just back from a 2 week holiday and seen this months T & S which has a GAC advert in it. I notice Paul Procter is down for this. I haven't spoken to him since being away and he's now in Bosnia fishing. Knowing him as I do, I am extremely surprised that he has agreed to this as it's the last 2 days of the Trout season for us. In fact I am not a betting man but I would wager that he has not agreed to this. I will let you know when I get an answer back from him. Don't want anyone going down there expecting to see him and then thinking he has let everyone down....like happened recently at Sportfish Reading, where he told them he was not going to attend...but they still included his name in the blurb...naughty!!

Richard

Allan Liddle

« Reply #5 on: 06/09/2012 at 17:34 »
Hi Richard

Pretty sure he is attending as i'm heading down to do a wee stint for FFFT and we were discussing it recently.  Hope he's not got the dates mixed up as i'm looking forward to the crac.

Still 6 days trout season open up here (for the most part) after this, and yup i do have a few days booked off.  :grin

Cheers

Allan L

Richard Tong

« Reply #6 on: 06/09/2012 at 21:51 »
Just had a Skype message from PP and he is doing GAC show and then doing some fishing in Scotland after as your season is longer on a few rivers

Richard

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com