Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Euan Innes

Re: Assynt adventures 2012
« Reply #30 on: 02/07/2012 at 22:54 »
Another one looking for a ride back to shore from the special water taxi.

Dude, my bourbon just came out my nose!  :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4

I love Jimmy's radical dress sense in the boat on Assynt. Flat cap, red AAPGAI fleece and combats, with shades and a "would you like to see my fishy little boy" look.
Priceless!

Roll on the video  :z16

:z1

Peter McCallum

« Reply #31 on: 03/07/2012 at 08:36 »
Kev looks like he's constipated and trying for a bowel movement in that first pic Ben. :z12

FAT BASTARD IAIN......your my hero!!  :z14

Allan Liddle

« Reply #32 on: 03/07/2012 at 14:34 »
Dude, my bourbon just came out my nose

Dunk them in yer tea it disnae hurt as much.  :z4  Oops sorry i thought you sadi Bourbon.  :wink
Single Malt country here all proper whisky disnae have an 'e' in it.

Videos are great guys, keep em comin.  Assynt's a wonderful place and scenery amazin.  Even better with chaotic skies and big waves on the lochs.  Excitin stuff.

Allan L

Euan Innes

« Reply #33 on: 03/07/2012 at 15:14 »
Single Malt country here all proper whisky disnae have an 'e' in it.

Allan,

I was careful not to call it whiskey, just Bourbon.  :z7 There was plenty of "real" whisky drunk on that trip too. The Old Pultney got a real skelp, I can tell you  :z18

Dramatic skies and big waves eventually made an appearance, so I'll check my photos when I get home tonight and see if I have any.

Euan Innes

« Reply #34 on: 03/07/2012 at 22:25 »
Even better with chaotic skies and big waves on the lochs.

This is the best I could do from the trip Allan.

The day the waves got bigger I was catching fish and not taking pictures! The boat was catching up on my line too quickly too.

Happy times!

Allan Liddle

« Reply #35 on: 04/07/2012 at 00:51 »
Allan,

I was careful not to call it whiskey, just Bourbon.  :z7 There was plenty of "real" whisky drunk on that trip too. The Old Pultney got a real skelp, I can tell you  :z18

Dramatic skies and big waves eventually made an appearance, so I'll check my photos when I get home tonight and see if I have any.

Why were you washin the windaes?  :z4

Nice pics, thanks.  It's more excitin when it'd windy, especially when yer castin fur rabbits  :wink  Ask Noel what it's like close to the shore in a big wave, all action stuff.  Brilliant.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com