Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Rob Brownfield

Fishers needed, especially good casters!!
« on: 03/04/2012 at 16:12 »
Right chaps, a lass at work asked me if I would be interested in a photoshoot her brother in law wants to do for an online magazine, www.catchmagazine.net

He is an angler as well as a professional photographer and he wants to build his "Angling" portfolio.

Now, I might be able to get a fly on the water, but I think it would be nice if some of you newley qualified casters or perhaps that chap from Orvis, you know the one, the chap who can make loops tighter than a knats chuff, could be available to let him get some shots of proper casting. He is particularly interested in "funcy" casts where the line makes interesting shapes in the air, snake rolls, Snap T, Circle, Voodoo and the likes.

And one for you Mike, he would love to come and take some photos of boater/tuber type anglers and your Browns would be an ideal subject! Just so happens he has a couple of Barrio fly lines and is keen to meet the master himself! I am sure a few shots could be used by yourself for advertising your lines etc.

Lastly, if possible, he would like to see some Salmon casting as well.

If anyone is up for having their photo taken and being in Catchmagazine, please contact me via PM or other.

Oh, proposed dates he is coming to the area is the 12th to the 20th of May and he will be staying in Aberdeen.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com