Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

sightbob

delgatie castle trout fishery
« on: 25/03/2007 at 22:11 »
A combination of snow then bright sunny weather had the fish confused last week.
During the rough weather anglers were sparse but the fishing was excellent then the fine weather brought anglers out but the fish were sparse, hiding from the sun.
St Fergus angler A Anderson braved the course weather and landed 23 with fish of 6lb and 8lb taking his lures. R McKay of Whitehills boated 13 to 3lb on lures while C Steven bagged 11 to 6lb on lures . F Murray boated 9 to 5lb on buzzers while B Reid had 8 to 3lb on lures. C Masson banked 7 to 6lb on a green fritz while A Mitchell, C Field and J Kerr all landed 6 mainly on buzzers.
For further information contact Brian on 07795593922.  

This will be my last report for about five weeks while the take over of the fishery goes through.
Cheers
Brian.

Mike Barrio

« Reply #1 on: 26/03/2007 at 00:10 »
Hi Brian

I am very sorry to see you selling Delgatie :sad:

I know how hard you have worked over the last few years and I would just like to say what a grand job you have done!  :cool:

Best wishes  :z16
Mike Barrio

sightbob

« Reply #2 on: 26/03/2007 at 21:27 »
thanks mike,
i like to think i did ok but there was so much more i would have liked to have done, but anyway thats now in the capable hands of the new owners who i'm sure will do a good job.
cheers.
brian.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com