Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Noel Kelly

can you bring a rod and have a wee fish? :shock  :z15

Liam

If you have a ticket of course you can fish :z16

Mike Barrio

Hi Liam

The March is pretty much as Brian described it in the first post. At the end of the event, some of us walk back to our cars and go home or shopping or whatever, others that have permits for the river set off fishing :wink

Cheers
Mike

Liam Stephen

Damn  :mad I knew I should have pulled the finger out this week and got it! How much is a day ticket? Is spinning allowed as I dont have a double handed?  :z16

Liam

Liam Stephen

You going tomorrow Noel?

Liam

Mike Barrio

Damn  :mad I knew I should have pulled the finger out this week and got it! How much is a day ticket? Is spinning allowed as I dont have a double handed?  :z16

Liam

Inverurie being council fishings Liam, I think you'll find the rules and pricing would be the same as they are for you in Kintore :wink

Cheers
Mike

Liam Stephen

It's all good just ordering ordered and printed my permit online  :z14 thank god for the Internet  :z4 :z4 :z4

Is spinning acceptable or will I be frowned upon?

Liam

Allan Liddle

Sorry guys won't make this one as it's the Spey opening at the same time.
Have a good one.

Allan

Noel Kelly

Depends on river level. Gotta be above the marker before you can spin. Looking at the levels on fish don the river is low so you better bring the fly rod.

Liam Stephen

Okay cool, I think that 7/8wt you gave me will be sufficient :z16 I may even try knock up a fly or two for the occasion  :z7 :z7

Liam

Noel Kelly

Go get em Liam  :z16

Iain Goolager

I'm going,

Double hander, Ready!
Roving Ticket, Ready!
ADAA ticket, Ready!

Springer..........................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, fail!  :z10

Iain

Noel Kelly

I'm going,

Double hander, Ready!
Roving Ticket, Ready!
ADAA ticket, Ready!

Springer..........................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, fail!  :z10

Iain

:z4 good man Iain hope you strike silver.

Iain Goolager

you working Trig?

Mike Barrio

Really enjoyed this today, a good turnout, a lovely morning and great company! :z16

Best wishes
Mike

Mike Barrio

I received a nice email message for you from the Inverurie Angling Association :z16

A big thank you from IAA to all who attended the Official Opening, especially non-members from outwith the immediate area who took the trouble to join us.

We are grateful for their support in maintaining our traditional ceremony.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com