Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Sieger Devries

Don't know if it's allowed but just want to share this with you ...

http://www.catchmagazine.net/

Jim Eddie

Yeah  no problem with sharing , I've seen previous issues and yes it is stunning  :z16

:z18

Jim

Iain Goolager

Hi Seiger,

There's some seriously spectacular photo's in there.   :z16

Iain

Noel Kelly

Hadn't looked at one of those in a while so cheers for posting that. Great inspirational stuff in there. An Alaskan holiday with a few of you lot would be some fun eh...  It's nice to dream.

Sieger Devries

:z4 Yep makes you almost want to go over there.... Waaah dreaming is good to though.. :wink

Mike Barrio

Great stuff Sieger :z16

I haven't dropped in to see that magazine for a while ..... I really liked the textured Yellowstone photos :z3

I like your wee rising fish with the fly by the way, I'd forgotten about that one, I made that GIF animation many years ago and it has appeared all over the net ..... Cool :cool:

Best wishes
Mike

Sieger Devries

Didn't know you made it Mike.. I love it and use it in all my fly fishing forum activities... Great work..

(had a little lawn-casting with the new line tonight, didn't have much space but it feels smooth and really good on my Winston BIIMX.... I feel the rod loading...!)

Ewan Lindsay

What a superb website!  Combines two of my favourite pastimes; Fly Fishing and Photography.  Both look absolutely wonderful here.  Stirring stuff.  :z14

Look at the condition of those Rainbows too...you look at them in a totally different light in their "natural" habitat.

Ewan

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com