Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

adambrain

orvis western3
« on: 01/08/2011 at 17:01 »
Hi all, was wondering if anyone owns/ owned an orvis western 3? Lookin to buy a new rod and quite fancy this one. I know some of you will say its personal preference which is very true but was after some feed back off people who have put one into use. I was lookin to get the 10" 4#.

Cheers adam.

Jim Eddie

Re: orvis western3
« Reply #1 on: 01/08/2011 at 18:04 »
I have 2 Adam , 10ft 5# and a 9-6" 7# . I really like them, if you are near anderson Drive any day or Peterhead any evening swing past and you can have a cast. Failing that I'm sure Ben can sort you out.

:z18

Jim   

adambrain

« Reply #2 on: 01/08/2011 at 18:57 »
I have 2 Adam , 10ft 5# and a 9-6" 7# . I really like them, if you are near anderson Drive any day or Peterhead any evening swing past and you can have a cast. Failing that I'm sure Ben can sort you out.

:z18

Jim   

Ah great stuff mate they look the part. my sister lives up that way will maybe give you a shout when i go to see her next.

Thanks again.

Peter McCallum

« Reply #3 on: 01/08/2011 at 20:37 »
good rod IMO I have the 10' #5 which has landed several decent fish including 4 salmon on Loch Roag in Uist a week ago ( not by me unfortunately :'( :'( :'( :'( )

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com