Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Matt Henderson

Lee Wulf Nymph Taper
« on: 14/06/2011 at 22:40 »
Ben mentioned the Lee Wulf Nymph Taper line to me last time we were having a blether.  For the life of me I can't find a nymph taper line by Lee Wulf but can by other manufacturers I'm looking for the real McCoy though.  Any help?

Cheers

matt

Ben Dixon

Re: Lee Wulf Nymph Taper
« Reply #2 on: 15/06/2011 at 22:17 »
Ben mentioned the Lee Wulf Nymph Taper line to me last time we were having a blether.  For the life of me I can't find a nymph taper line by Lee Wulf but can by other manufacturers I'm looking for the real McCoy though.  Any help?

Cheers

matt

Hi Matt,

GAC stock or will get them for you, if you are struggling let me know and I'll get from US with my next order.

Cheers

Ben

Matt Henderson

« Reply #3 on: 15/06/2011 at 22:24 »
Thanks ben will have a look for it.

Matt Henderson

« Reply #4 on: 05/07/2011 at 11:12 »
bought the one off of that there ebay so will wait for it to arrive. 

Matt Henderson

« Reply #5 on: 18/07/2011 at 12:43 »
arrived today at work.  Quite impressed and no customs letter.... yet....

Jim Eddie

« Reply #6 on: 18/07/2011 at 15:18 »
Matt

You would not have had the goods delivered if there were customs issues, you get the letter, then have to pay whats due before they release the goods.

:z18

Jim

Matt Henderson

« Reply #7 on: 18/07/2011 at 15:30 »
Matt

You would not have had the goods delivered if there were customs issues, you get the letter, then have to pay whats due before they release the goods.

Jim

even better!  Thanks Jim. I couldn't remember what happened when I got stuff from New Zealand.  As far as I could remember they sent a letter after I got the delivery from UPS but couldn't be sure....

Irvine Ross

« Reply #8 on: 18/07/2011 at 15:54 »
Matt

You remember correctly. When I imported blanks from New Zealand the bill for the tax arrived a good while after the goods were delivered. Don't know if the arrangements for imports from the USA are any different. :z8

Irvine

Jim Eddie

« Reply #9 on: 18/07/2011 at 16:47 »
I'm no expert guys , just going from experience on how it worked in the past when I have been hit for duty with fishing gear from the US.

Jim

Ben Dixon

« Reply #10 on: 20/07/2011 at 23:42 »
Not sure about shit coming in from  NZ but if coming from USA I have always got the bill and had to pay it before delivery.  Last lot of Rio lines, import tax was a killer.

Forget the tax shit Matt, get it spooled, go fish it and give us a report on how you find it.  We need some pics too, take AnChoolioggs along as  photographerer  :z7 :z4

Ben

Matt Henderson

« Reply #11 on: 21/07/2011 at 08:27 »
Ben,

i might get it spooled and take it to Mike's on Sunday failing that I have a date with some Smallmouth Bass in a few weeks time.  Much as I would love a to take a photographer with me there won't be any room for AnChoolioggs in my suitcase!

Cheers

Matt

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com