Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Haddo Trout Fishery ( to June 13th )
« on: 14/06/2011 at 16:29 »
F-Flies, Klinks, March Brown Dry, Spiders, Sedgehogs, Crunchers, Blae & Black, Bob's Bits, Bibios, Kates and Damsels have all proved popular choices of fly this week :wink

Tam Greenock enjoyed a great session tempting 22 fish up to 2.5 lb, 21 of which were Brownies! Alistair Davidson had 17 up to 4 lb, Scott Fidom 16 up to 4 lb, Dave Mackay 15 up to 4.5 lb, Fred McAlley 15 up to 3 lb, Scott Sim 15 up to 3 lb and Ian Brown netted the largest Rainbow trout of the week with 7 up to 10 lb.

Most of the better fish recorded this week were Browns and Chloe Ross, Peter Black and Allan Tutty released some really nice ones of 5 lb or more :cool:

Best wishes
Mike

Mike Barrio

Re: Haddo Trout Fishery ( to June 13th )
« Reply #1 on: 15/06/2011 at 00:16 »
And some photos from this week ....................

Noel Kelly

« Reply #2 on: 15/06/2011 at 00:26 »
Lovely photos Mike. Nice wildlife, nice brownie and someone throwing a nice loop there. I like the arty shot 2 :z16

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 15/06/2011 at 00:35 »
Cheers Noel :z16

Best wishes
Mike

Iain Goolager

« Reply #4 on: 15/06/2011 at 00:36 »
I must be losing it - my favourite shot is the one of the chain, the light (or something which I can't put my finger on) is perfect. I have been looking at SLR'S or should I say how to use them properly. Nice work!

Iain

Mike Barrio

« Reply #5 on: 15/06/2011 at 00:40 »
Chained up ..... so somebody has come in for a cuppa :cool:

An evening shot Iain, so although the sun is bright, it is low in the sky, which I find often produces interesting photos.

Best wishes
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com