Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Kevin Moss

Glen of rothes weekly rumour report lol
« on: 18/03/2011 at 11:35 »
Hi all,just for everyones information, be assured the Glen is NOT up for sale and is NOT being run down for sale.It has and will continue to offer, the same quality of fishing it always has done,only recently we stocked a number of larger fish for the start of the new season,which our reports show.This rumour was started,deliberatly by myself to see how far it would get and if you have heard it, then you will note just how they can grow legs and arms.It is and will be business as usual at the fishery and with later nights now we look forward to be of service to you as normal.Hope this clears up any confusion and mixed messages,this is the facts.

Fishing has been good of late but still a bit weather dependant with plenty of good fish being caught,mainly on lures and intermediate lines.

Hamish Young

Re: Glen of rothes weekly rumour report lol
« Reply #1 on: 18/03/2011 at 17:41 »
Odd rumour to have started - any particular motive :?

For what it's worth, I've heard nowt about the fishery being for sale. :wink

:z3

Noel Kelly

« Reply #2 on: 18/03/2011 at 18:46 »
So you started a rumour and now you would like to make it clear that their is no truth to this rumour.  ???
As we say in Ireland "are you ating (eating) proper  :z4

Ewan Lindsay

« Reply #3 on: 18/03/2011 at 18:51 »
 :shock

Kevin Moss

« Reply #4 on: 18/03/2011 at 18:52 »
This rumour was started,deliberatly by myself to see how far it would get and if you have heard it, then you will note just how they can grow legs and arms

Hamish
Yes I did have a motive for it.having mentioned it to 1 person only, as it seems alot of rumours of recent , start  from same particular area source and spread like flies round s....t and I wanted to see if it would be spread or I may be wrong.I wasnt proved wrong.

eating fine yes thanks

Noel Kelly

« Reply #5 on: 18/03/2011 at 19:02 »
Glad you are eating fine, its important. Hadn't heard that rumour until I read this thread. Have now though :z16 :z4

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #6 on: 18/03/2011 at 19:48 »
So who started the rumour that Loch Inch was mkaking one of the pools into a coarse fishery? I felt a right prat asking the owner the other week!!

There seems to be lots of rumours kicking about regarding several local fisheries  :mad

Barry Robertson

« Reply #7 on: 18/03/2011 at 20:42 »
Iam bored of this thread already  :z4
Rumours are just that, rumours!
Get out and fish  :z2

wetflea

« Reply #8 on: 19/03/2011 at 14:32 »
i did hear you were a bit of an oddball kevin and now it's confirmed :z4 :z4is the rumour true that it is actually you that writes your column in the trout mag???and not your dog :z4

Kevin Moss

« Reply #9 on: 19/03/2011 at 19:05 »
Aye ,alot of us oddballs around, :z14,knock me but not my dog :z4

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com