Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Offthebard

Re: Spring Fling Park and Thereabouts
« Reply #15 on: 26/04/2011 at 13:21 »
I'm just counting down the days now until my first trip North of the Border this Season.

Its been a long winter but I'm ready to put the fear of god into those wee Scottish broonies once again :cool:.

Looking forward to seeing you all for a wee Dram.

Sandy.

Allan Liddle

« Reply #16 on: 27/04/2011 at 00:26 »
Looking forward to seeing you and Scott again Sandy.. Friday eve looks like you two plus me and Henry with possibility of Graham making an appearance for a wee blast of the shit speaking stuff (He's just back onshore that day so depends on how he feels)

Sat night should be the five of us, with Sunday the big Park meet and John and Jim also tagging along (after scrounging thier brekkie)

Any other late takers out there lads?  Shaping up to be another cracker (had two two plus and a three twelve off the loch yesterday along with several about the pound and sever other smaller fish.  Buzzers hatching well and ish keen to respond, but single dry, stiff nylon and hold on tight to get them out thier weedy haunts)

Cheers

Allan

Noel Kelly

« Reply #17 on: 27/04/2011 at 08:10 »
Shame I can't make it Allan. Must get up there soon will be in touch.

Offthebard

« Reply #18 on: 04/05/2011 at 16:21 »
What are the plans for fishing Friday? Scotty and I shall be up in that neck of the woods around Midday as Scotty will only be back in Plymouth about midnight the night before.

It will be an all night dash North for the A9 :z5, did think of having a wee go at Lochindorb :z17 in the afternoon if no one else out on the water.

Any other ideas or intentions on the timetable let me know otherwise you'll fnd us as always driving aimlessly over the scottish hillsides :z4.

Sandy.

« Reply #19 on: 04/05/2011 at 18:39 »

Sandy i will meet you up at Lochindorb about miday, :z16
       never manage a cast yet up there this season.
        A couple of wee Brown trout to get the weekend started. :grin

Henry

Offthebard

« Reply #20 on: 05/05/2011 at 09:44 »
Ok Henry,

We'll see you there :cool:.

Sandy.

Allan Liddle

« Reply #21 on: 05/05/2011 at 11:33 »
I'll be pitching up at the bunkhoose in the eve as i've got to work tomorrow now  :cry

We'll sort out where we're all heading over a few wee sherries.  Not sure when Broontroot appearing or if anyone else is heading over.

We're all due to hit Park on the Sunday (Jedi pitching up as well) but i'm led to believe it's fishing ok so tubers might want a wee bash Sat as well?

Cheers

Allan

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com