Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

bordertroot

SBS Problems
« on: 26/01/2011 at 20:11 »
Im having problems with some of the photo`s  in the SBS,they are just coming up blank.
This afternoon they were fine ,now "Damsel Nymph by "Hares Lug" is missing half the steps :?
With my tying it shouldnt make much difference :-[

Bob

Barry Robertson

Re: SBS Problems
« Reply #1 on: 26/01/2011 at 20:20 »
It looks fine with me so i can only guess that the computer you were using has a filter that doesnt like the site thats displaying the images!

bordertroot

« Reply #2 on: 26/01/2011 at 20:34 »
Aye
Thanks for that Bigtroot,its the same computer I was using earlier.
Its strange,each time I go in ,its different steps that are missing  :?

Bob

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 26/01/2011 at 21:02 »
Hi Bob :z16

That's a strange one, sometimes folk can't see the images at work, due to filters not liking the "tinypic" photo host, but this usually filters out all of them.

I can see all the "Damsel Nymph" ones fine at the moment. Might be worth trying the refresh button on your browser, this often clears up image issues?

Best wishes
Mike

Sandy Nelson

« Reply #4 on: 27/01/2011 at 09:25 »
Bob

I have this problem, randomly, sometimes more from the Ipod than the computer.
Usually it's my own photos though :z6 and never all of them maybe 10%. quite often I get half a picture :z6
I have found that the next time I view it changes so have been blaming download speeds.
It's a pain at times but I just live with it as it is random :z8 what can you do.
I also run a mac , don't know if that's a factor :z8

sandy

bordertroot

« Reply #5 on: 27/01/2011 at 21:43 »
Thanks ,
I eventually got there,I was looking for the SBS for tying in rubber legs.
Isnt it great you never stop learning,I always thought they were tied in saltire as opposed to `V`,Ive just tried it and it works   :z4 :z4 :z4.

Bob

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com