Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Re: Another Quiz
« Reply #15 on: 11/01/2011 at 18:36 »
Well no actually. The first time I did it the results were calculated for me after 20 questions. The second time I had to answer 27 questions before I got the result. The forum moderator must have added on 7 more questions in the past couple of days.

........................ ahhhhhh  :D

:z3

Jim Eddie

« Reply #16 on: 11/01/2011 at 18:53 »
Well no actually. The first time I did it the results were calculated for me after 20 questions. The second time I had to answer 27 questions before I got the result. The forum moderator must have added on 7 more questions in the past couple of days.

As I could remember the two mistakes I made last time I now score 26/27 :z16
Anybody ever heard of a "terminal cast"?

Irvine

Irvine

I'm sure that one is an error , on the forum where I saw the quiz he had originally pput Salmon as the answer to what a Jack was , he changed it when somone pointed out his error. I always thought terminal tackle was your leader ???

:z18

Jim

Jim Eddie

« Reply #17 on: 11/01/2011 at 19:04 »
This is a quote from the guy who posted the quiz he is dutch not American as I had thought so some of the questions could be lost in translation.

"Hi everybody,

Thanks a lot for all the input. I corrected some mistakes ( sorry for that ) and added some question. The intention of the quiz is a fun way to learn.
I am not an expert but just a fly fish fanatic that is trying to share

So again, thanks for all your help,

Mike

Gordon Zola

« Reply #18 on: 11/01/2011 at 21:08 »
Is that one that you would die to be able to do?  :grin
or is it the last one before the bell goes?
gordon zola :cool:

Derek Roxborough

« Reply #19 on: 13/01/2011 at 20:50 »
23 out of 30,  I always use a 9ft cast and I got lefty Kreh  :cry  easgach 1

Eddie Sinclair

« Reply #20 on: 18/01/2011 at 13:21 »
21 out of 30 for me. i had never even heard of some of the questions. Every day is a school day.

Steven Sinclair

« Reply #21 on: 18/01/2011 at 15:33 »
21 out of 30 for me. i had never even heard of some of the questions. Every day is a school day.

24 out of 30 for me  :z7 :z7

:z18

Steven

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com