Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Sandy Nelson

Winter 2010/11 Flytying SBS Competition
« on: 29/10/2010 at 07:46 »
Okay, so MR B is busy :roll.

I guess with Peter getting things of to a great start we should have a proper place to put the entries.
So i've started the Page, even if i am going to be entering it myself :z3 Tough.

Sandy

Sandy Nelson

Re: Winter 2010/11 Flytying SBS Competition
« Reply #1 on: 29/10/2010 at 07:59 »
Hurrah!

After much Fannying about i finally got it to work out :roll, so we now have this years comp started.

Rules as before, pick any fly you want and provide a nice Step by step illustration. Mr B will decide which one he likes best each month. At the end of the competition all the entries will be moved to the Fly Tying SBS page on the main forum menu, SO check here first before tying a fly as if it is already there, its been done before :z4.

Peter I hope to see plenty good sequences from you over the coming months, it should be a nice relaxing way to pass the time.
good luck if needed and take it easy :z18

Cheers

Sandy

Oh Aye  :cool:, and the best of luck to all the entrants for this years comp :z16

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 29/10/2010 at 22:30 »
Great stuff Sandy ...... thanks for getting the competition started :z16

Cheers
Mike

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 08/12/2010 at 15:15 »
Voting closed at midnight last night as planned and we have a winner for November, thanks for voting! :z12

Baz's (bigtroot) Basic Cruncher is the winner from the November entries ..... and he wins a boat session for two at Haddo for the day, to be fished at some stage in 2011 ..... Well done Baz! :cool:

Baz's step by step will now be included in the vote for the overall competition winner of our Winter 2010/11 Flytying SBS Competition, along with the winners of the other monthly heats :wink

The prize for the overall winner of this year's competition will be one of my Barrio Trout Reels :z16

Best wishes and good luck!
Mike Barrio

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com