Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Cal

can you help me?
« Reply #15 on: 31/01/2007 at 10:43 »
Just signed up Wendy hope it helps, yep, the programme brings back some great memories of last summer. Theres a great camp site about two hundred yards from the Scourie Hotel went there with a bunch of friends during August. Caught bonnie wee troots in the lochs, mackeral on the fly in Scourie bay, and my first bass ever, and it was on the fly!!!. Roll on the summer.

Rod Mackay

can you help me?
« Reply #16 on: 31/01/2007 at 10:53 »
Hi Wendy, I just signed up aswell.  Good luck, hope you win the prize

can you help me?
« Reply #17 on: 31/01/2007 at 11:11 »
hi wendy
my dad says you dont need to teach hamish to fish for perch he did that a few years ago when hamish worked with him at pitfour, shame he forgot to tell Hamish that if you catch a 5lb 12oz perch dont put it back and put it in a keep net cos it might be a record !
saying that my dad has also given basic fly lessons and forgot to tell them what to do once you get a fish on. :lol:

wendy

can you help me?
« Reply #18 on: 31/01/2007 at 15:16 »
Thank you Rod and cal... i think they still need over 100 yet to join up  :lol:  i don't know if they will issue the prize if they don't readh the 4000 members for fri 2nd feb?

andrew maybe i'll teach him to pike then  :lol:

Hamish Young

can you help me?
« Reply #19 on: 31/01/2007 at 18:57 »
Quote from: "wendy"
andrew maybe i'll teach him to pike then  :lol:

I like Pike - especially with a nice home made chive hollandaise served with new potatoes and mangetout - lovely  :wink:

Sandy Nelson

can you help me?
« Reply #20 on: 31/01/2007 at 20:50 »
Can i come to tea too :grin:

I like it when Hamish cooks :z14

wendy

can you help me?
« Reply #21 on: 31/01/2007 at 21:24 »
ooh i never eaten pike  :shock:

When i was sea fishing on the programme i caught a big 9lb Ling and that tasted delicious...

so hamish did you join for me :?:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

i still need loads of people yet... The game forum has gone up and there seems to be a few people asking lots of questions but it's the likes of you guys that can answer them not me... I could tell them how to cast into their bobble hats :lol:

can you help me?
« Reply #22 on: 01/02/2007 at 00:05 »
Mummmmm
pike for supper, that brings back memories :grin:
pike is good for eating dont think much of mangetoute tho :lol:
andrew

can you help me?
« Reply #23 on: 03/02/2007 at 23:00 »
HI All

Thought i would have a look at the angling times forum again this evening. they did not manage to make the 4000 members for the big prize so have awarded a tackle price to the person who did the best who happens to be wendywoo aka wendy!

Well done Wendy let us know what you get

Andrew

Hamish Young

can you help me?
« Reply #24 on: 04/02/2007 at 00:45 »
Aye - a small consideration to those of us who did our bit wouldn't go amiss  :wink:

wendy

can you help me?
« Reply #25 on: 04/02/2007 at 09:10 »
Hi guys i have been away since Fri fishing and visiting sky sports studio's had a great weekend trotting on a River and caught some lovely chub!

So, i believe they didn't hit it on AT well never mind but i would like to thank every one of you that helped me out, i really did appreciate it. I hope that  people from the AT forums joined here too and get some good information from you all. You all seem a great friendly bunch and i'm very happy i found you all!!

Once again

THANK YOU  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com