Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

esoxfly

SOLD - Spinnerbaits New
« on: 20/10/2010 at 14:52 »
Something for the closed-season? - a bit like flies if you half-shut your eyes and put the lights out :z7

Four top-quality Northland Reedrunner Spinnerbaits.  

These look ridiculous but are absolutely lethal for Pike  :z16

The beaten copper one is well chewed but others are more lightly used.  Shown with stinger hook attached. More Eagle Claw stinger hooks included.    

£10 for the lot.  

Iain Goolager

Re: Spinnerbaits
« Reply #1 on: 20/10/2010 at 19:43 »
Hi Esoxfly,

sell them to the Hippies and Treehuggers as windchimes  :z4 you'll treble your money!

Seriously though ................it's amazing to think those things would work. Imagine pitching those as a business idea to the dragons!?

Duncan: I fished for Pike as a wean so I know about these things and they'll never catch on. I'm out.
James: Hi Esoxfly, I'm James, I think these might be a novelty initially but not a viable business opportunity so I'm out.
Peter: I think you all might be missing a trick. I can see the Hippies and Treehuggers buying these as windchimes but for 15% of the business it'd take 11 years to recoup my money so good luck but I'm out.
Theo: Am I on the right programme? You want me to invest £££ of my childrens inheritance, etc. etc.
Deborah: I agree with anything Theo says so I'm out

You'll have no prob's shifting the flies though - very nice

Iain

esoxfly

« Reply #2 on: 20/10/2010 at 20:15 »
Very good Iain!  :z4

You'd be surprised - they have all of the Pike attracting ingredients - just not fish shaped  :z16
and they "swim" upside down and can be retreived very slowly without catching the bottom.

I'll leave it to one of the forum hippies to get them and provide the photos as evidence  :z15

:z18

Chris

Iain Goolager

« Reply #3 on: 20/10/2010 at 20:28 »
Only joshing Chris, good luck with the sale. :z16

Iain

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #4 on: 21/10/2010 at 11:00 »
The Reedrunners are one of the best Spinnerbaits out there..and a gold bladed, orange and black skirted one took a 7 pound Brownie for me from Loch Awe :)

Superb catchers.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com