Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

sightbob

delgatie castle trout fishery
« on: 28/01/2007 at 20:36 »
The weather hasn’t been too bad for anglers lately and with no ice problems,  anglers done well. Lures have been fishing best the last week or so accounting for some large bags and some large fish.
R McKay had a couple of good sessions landing bags of 29 and 11 to 4lb all on lures while I Mutch had bags of 25, 16, 12, and 8 to 7lb on various flies.
E Pirie landed bags of 16 and 8 to 5lb on lures and J Rennie landed bags of 16 and 14 with fish of 8lb and 9lb taking his w.s.w.
C McKay landed 15 to 7lb on lures and I Bremner landed 15 to 12lb on lures,  J Walker fished lures to land 13 while B Creswell landed 11 with fish of 7,8 and 9lb taking his black fritz. M Dutch and P Adam both had 9 on lures while  A Paterson and I Watt both had bags of 8,  A Cheetam, S Reid and P Coots all landed 7 mainly on lures while K Anderson had one of 13lb in his bag of 7. Other fish of note fell to B Reid and A Anderson both with 10lb’ers, J Campbell with one at 9.14lb and C Masson with one at 8.5lb.
The trout masters final will be held on 15th April and all qualifying anglers can book a place by phoning Brian on 07795593922.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com