Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Jim Eddie

CSSC
« on: 27/09/2010 at 19:37 »
The Aberdeenshire fresh water angling section is always looking for new members. If you or your family are eligible (see the think) you can become a member for a reasonable £45 a year.

http://www.cssc.co.uk/web/FILES/CSSC_ELIGIBLE_EMPLOYERS_UPDATED_April_2010.pdf

The club has 1 mile double bank of the Ythan just south of Fyvie and 2 miles R/H bank on the Braes of Minonnie. There are also around 8 outings a season
mainly to local stocked fisheries , but we also do Leven and Resobie and a days Salmon fishing on the Deveron, these are subsidised by the club and there is an annual barbeque.

So let me kow if you want to join the AGM is usually Jan/ Feb.

:z18

Jim 

Dave Mundie

Re: CSSC
« Reply #1 on: 27/09/2010 at 21:05 »
Jim,

has Jim Alde got something to do with it?

Dave

P Ross

« Reply #2 on: 27/09/2010 at 21:54 »
Hi Jim
Could you PM me some details on methods,rules etc. It's been years since i fished the Ythan at the Ellon beat and would love to get back into river fishing when i can. Fyvie is not that far for me and the freedom to come and go would be fantastic.
I knew working for BAA would pay off eventually  :z4
Thanks

gunner100

« Reply #3 on: 27/09/2010 at 23:03 »
Hi Jedi, (but Ah ken yer real name),

Many thanks for raising the CSSC Angling Section on the forum. You knew I would rise to it!!!

For P Ross, I am a longstanding member of the CSSC Anglers, currently the Chairman, and yes  BAA are/were one of the eligible  Depts  but potential members must also be a member of the CSSC (Civil Service Sports and Social Club). However we can also take a limited number of associate members ie people who are not employed by rhe Civil Service. If anyone wishes to see the extent of our Ythan fishings, pls PM me and I can mail them a map.

Lyall

Jim Eddie

« Reply #4 on: 28/09/2010 at 19:36 »
Jim,

has Jim Alde got something to do with it?

Dave

No Dave

Jim

Dave Mundie

« Reply #5 on: 28/09/2010 at 22:31 »
No Dave

Jim

Oh ok I was sure he had something to do with the ythan up at Fyvie?

Dave

Jim Eddie

« Reply #6 on: 29/09/2010 at 06:19 »
Dave

The Fyvie angling club have the opposite bank , it may be that he is involved in.

Jim

Dave Mundie

« Reply #7 on: 29/09/2010 at 19:24 »
Could be Jim.

Dave

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com