Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Haddo Trout Fishery ( to September 12th )
« on: 14/09/2010 at 01:56 »
Hi folks :cool:

Sedge, Hoppers, Daddy, CDCs, Hares Ear Muddler, Spiders, PTN, Crunchers, Damsels, Fritz, Bloodworm, Buzzers ..... all have been productive at Haddo this week, but I can't help thinking that there is an elusive fly that we haven't tried yet :roll

Mike Romanic from South Wales enjoyed a great session, catching his largest ever trout at 10 lb 8 oz and then netting another nice one at 11 lb 12 oz soon afterwards. Denis Mackay tempted 10 fish up to 11 lb, Malcolm Mead 10 up to 10 lb, Charles MacPherson 9 up to 6 lb and Jim Eddie netted 8 fish up to 11 lb.

Nice to see some novices on the water again this week, Yvonne Findlay catching 6 fish up to 6 lb 8 oz and Julie Massie 4 up to 7 lb 2 oz ......... Well done! :cool:

Best wishes
Mike

Available soon ................ the next generation Barrio trout reel ( with spare spools that also fit previous models )

Noel Kelly

Re: Haddo Trout Fishery ( to September 12th )
« Reply #1 on: 19/09/2010 at 19:15 »
Like the look of the new reels mike. Have done a lot of looking at reels lately and these are still my favourites. Have you a price yet for reels and spare spools?

Mike Barrio

Re: Haddo Trout Fishery ( to September 12th ) New
« Reply #2 on: 19/09/2010 at 21:18 »
Hi Noel :z16

I'm just waiting for the custom made reel cases to arrive, these are like the sample one in the photo and should hopefully be here over the next couple of days.

This edition of the Barrio Trout Reel will be £105 for the reel and £55 for the spare spool, including the reel cases and postage.

Special price of £5 off ..... for forum members buying at Haddo :cool:

Best wishes
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com