Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

A few rods for sale......
« on: 24/07/2010 at 09:54 »
I have the following up for sale folks, being offered here before I bung them on eBay as I figured these might be of interest to forum members:

1. As new Daiwa Alltmor 'S' 8ft 5 piece #4wt - don't think it's ever been fished with :! Comes with rod tube. Price - first £110 secures but open to sensible offers. Very hard rods to come by :!
SOLD

2. Daiwa Alltmor 'S' 8ft 5 piece #wt. Used, but excellent condition. Comes with bag and non-Daiwa tube, the tube in piccie goes with the other Alltmor  :z6
Price - first £80 secures but open to sensible offers. SOLD

3. Redington CPX (Core Performance X) 8' 6" #5wt 4 piece. This is as new, never had a line through it. Comes with bag and tube.
Price -  tough one, Sportfish are bunging these out at £279 at the moment. First £180 secures.

Postage would be extra, but equally happy for rods to be collected from Inverness or Dinnet, by arrangement could try and meet up somewhere for the rods to be seen but that could be tricky as we're getting ready to move to Inverness.

PM or email best means of getting in touch.

H  :z3

Hamish Young

Re: A few rods for sale......
« Reply #1 on: 25/07/2010 at 18:39 »
Couple of notes of interest (thanks - but no thanks :wink).

I have sold lots of other stuff from the depths of my cupboards of late on eBay but still have the rods above available.
They won't be going on eBay any time soon as I've run out of time and the willpower to answer stupid questions from some of the muppets who plague many any eBay auction :shock

So these are still up for grabs and am open to offers......

H  :z3

christy27

« Reply #2 on: 15/08/2010 at 17:35 »
Pm sent.

Hamish Young

« Reply #3 on: 19/08/2010 at 10:04 »
Changes made to 1st post, only the CPX now available - open to offers around the asking price :wink

For the saltwater buffs, I have an Orvis TLS 9ft #11wt available. PM interest  :z17

:z3

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com