Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Haddo Trout Fishery ( to June 14th )
« on: 16/06/2010 at 02:04 »
Hi folks :cool:

Sorry for the delay with this report :oops

Damsels, Straggle Nymphs, Sparkle Spiders, Buzzers, Bloodworm, Hoppers, Klinks and Hare's Lugs have been on the menu at Haddo this week :wink

John Freeland enjoyed a good session tempting 16 fish up to 12 lb, Monceaux caught 15 up to 5 lb, Scott Sim 14 up to 8 lb, Frank Thrall 13 to 7 lb, Hamish Young 11 to 7 lb, Kenny Hall 10 to 10 lb, Lecointre 10 to 7 lb, Andrew Franklin 10 to 5 lb and Ronnie Birnie netted 10 fish to 2 lb. Cammy DeBoth had a nice 14 lb fish, Graham Lyttle one of 10 lb and Steve Faithful another nice one of approx 9 lb.

Best wishes
Mike

ColinC

Re: Haddo Trout Fishery ( to June 14th )
« Reply #1 on: 16/06/2010 at 17:15 »
one day Ill make it on to the report ........... :z4

Mike Barrio

Re: Haddo Trout Fishery ( to June 14th )
« Reply #2 on: 24/06/2010 at 16:12 »
Sometimes it can get a bit tricky to run the fishery and the fly line business as "a one man band" ....... I've been really busy over the last few weeks, so I'm afraid I have got a bit behind with the reports and photos :z6

I'll try and get some photos up over the next few days :oops

Catches were quite good last week, no great numbers, but good sport with some cracking fish. John Freeland had a good session with 15 fish up to 14 lb and Roy Milne netted 11 up to 10 lb. Think Spiders, Crunchers, Klinks, wee damsels ...  :wink

Cheers
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com