Fishing The Fly Forum, based in Aberdeenshire,  Scotland

Barry Robertson

A day after the browns part 2 New
« on: April 24, 2010, 17:50:14 PM »
Afternoon thrill seekers  :grin
Well i eventually got home last night after waiting for a chopper for over a week   :z6
What better way to get back in the other halfs good books than to get up at the crack of dawn and go fishing  :z4
This was my first time back up to my now favourite wee brownie water, and again it prooved to be a great day oot  :z16
Plenty troot to the boat, brilliant weather and had good company also!
Fly life was awesome and never seen so many beasties for this time of year  :shock
Plenty fish rising and a nice breeze every now and again to bob us down the banks giving us great drifts  :z16
We only killed one fish for the boat and spoooned it to find endless amounts of beetles, intresting to see!
Heres a couple snaps of the day  :wink

This is where we should of been last weekend Jedi  :wink

Tightlines
Baz  :z18
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:05:02 AM by bigtroot »

Goolager

Re: A day after the browns part 2
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 19:58:03 PM »
Nice one Sally,

business as usual then.  :z16

Nice photo's and fish/es

Iain

Jim Eddie

Re: A day after the browns part 2
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 18:56:51 PM »
Lets just not mention last week-end  :oops

:z18

Jim
"Because in a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing what they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and an act of small rebellion."

Forum moderators : Mike Barrio - Hamish Young - Sandy Nelson

Barrio Fly Lines, designed in Scotland ... Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines - www.flylineshop.com - At the heart of your fishing ..... lies a great fly line!

Copyright www.fishingthefly.co.uk all rights reserved

Please click here to read our cookies and privacy information before using our website forum