Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Paul Rankine

Re: lochter
« Reply #15 on: 06/02/2010 at 00:14 »
Hey you guys,

"Sounds like Iain had his wanger out after all "  .

Any comment in that respect  is bound to be misunderstood.  :shock

Maybe someone  else is a wanger ?  perhaps  ?

"IP addresses work both ways and are always ultimately traceable ". Quote from the Head of the FBI  2010 .

Hey, That's a bit scary .

Paul. 

CGFS

« Reply #16 on: 06/02/2010 at 10:04 »
Hi A C not fond of pond accross the road either but lust went with my old mate he,s 79 like to keep an eye on him much prefer the floater with the buzzers and small flies rgds what did you take yours on  my 9lber was poor and covered in a slime didna look appealing at all

Noel Kelly

« Reply #17 on: 06/02/2010 at 10:35 »
Olive damsel on a sinking line.

CGFS

« Reply #18 on: 06/02/2010 at 10:53 »
got ya A C i like to fish a damsel 16 or 18 with a gold bead on the tail then a black buzzer then a cormorant on the top dropper with a floating line mind you the small damsels r murder to tie even with my glasses on[

Iain Goolager

« Reply #19 on: 06/02/2010 at 15:53 »
Hi Colin,

damsel 16 or 18 with a gold bead on the tail

Sounds an interesting dressing, any pictures?

Iain

CGFS

« Reply #20 on: 06/02/2010 at 16:08 »
Hi Goolger still trying t get photos posted but no use i use hooks i got from my old pal they were a bulk buy so no idea what make they r  but i put on as small a gold bead  that won,t come over the eye use 8/o bl thread tie in a piece of gold wire i use the wire off the top of a wine bottle 3 strands of olive maribou twist them tie in at neckthenwrap round the shank thenwrap wire opposite direction tie off n varnishadjust tail length to own requirements i usually do this when fishing total time to make 1-2min

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com