Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Haddo Fishing Vouchers in time for Christmas
« on: 11/12/2009 at 11:18 »
Hi folks :cool:

I often get asked for Haddo Fishing Vouchers for presents at this time of year. In the past, this has involved sending me a cheque before getting the voucher through the post, which has not been ideal :oops

To make things easier for friends and family to get you a fishing voucher ...... I have set up a page on the main website with the same online payment buttons that I use for my fly lines. This should hopefully be a helpful improvement :wink

See http://www.fishingthefly.co.uk/haddo-gift-vouchers.html

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

buzzer

Re: Haddo Fishing Vouchers in time for Christmas
« Reply #1 on: 11/12/2009 at 19:37 »
Hi Mike do you do vouchers for your fishing tackle items ?. would be good for christmas and birthdays for the family to get me  , unfortunately live to far away for the fishing.

Thanks Tom.

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 11/12/2009 at 20:18 »
Hi Mike do you do vouchers for your fishing tackle items ?. would be good for christmas and birthdays for the family to get me  , unfortunately live to far away for the fishing.

Thanks Tom.

Hi Tom

Thanks for the suggestion, I hadn't thought about that :oops

I don't think the current ordering system could handle taking payments of a voucher that had already been purchased I'm afraid, but I might be able to do a printed voucher for a fly line if that would be OK.

If the voucher were for £19 and it listed all the different £19 fly lines, once you had received the gift voucher, you could simply tick the box of the fly line of your choice and then post the voucher back to me? Would this work?

Best wishes
Mike

buzzer

« Reply #3 on: 12/12/2009 at 12:38 »
Hi Mike,

Thats a possibility, to late for me for this christmas as most people have sorted my presents out but would be ok for birthday.  How would it work would you put a link on your website for people to order the vouchers like the fishery ones?  They could have the vouches delivered to the recipient  and the person  could then order from home.

IF a voucher number could be put on the voucher then maybe it could be redeemed by telephone.

Thanks Tom.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com