Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Bronzebommer

Re: ferreting permission
« Reply #15 on: 12/12/2009 at 20:22 »
That sounds good, last time there were people ripping down fences just to burn them. I was talking to an old woman who owns one side of the loch, she told me she caught on guy with a small chainsaw cutting bits off trees to burn :mad

jock

« Reply #16 on: 13/12/2009 at 08:27 »
its definetly worth a go bronzeboomer and a couple of guys we were speaking to said marlie was fishing well to,i think thats going to be my next place to try,im going to try aboyne next weekend for the perch hopefully the eastern europeans havnae eat them all ???

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #17 on: 13/12/2009 at 17:49 »
im going to try aboyne next weekend for the perch hopefully the eastern europeans havnae eat them all ???

Take an ice auger..its under a rather thick layer of ice!!!

jonathonp950

ferreting
« Reply #18 on: 13/12/2009 at 20:40 »
hi my name is jonathon i would like to buy two ferrets for hunting but dont no how do you no eanone that could show mw how its done thanks  :wink

jock

« Reply #19 on: 14/12/2009 at 04:51 »
ah well thats that knackered then looks like ill have to do the decorating afterall :mad

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #20 on: 14/12/2009 at 08:15 »
What a swing in the weather...did not get above -3 yesterday out by us, then this morning, at 6.30 it was plus 5 and meant to be 9 degrees by wednesday...you might get lucky Jock!!

jock

« Reply #21 on: 15/12/2009 at 19:35 »
doesnt look like it mate its meant to be snowing from thursday till sunday

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #22 on: 15/12/2009 at 21:39 »
Yeah, but warmer...should not freeze overnight and a big wind. The pond is back to water :)

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com