Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Re: Waterproofs
« Reply #15 on: 05/11/2009 at 23:18 »
We've seen more colour variations in fishing vests over the last few years and in some of the top brands too, colours like burnt orange etc.

I think I would still steer away from fluorescent colours, but rather than sticking to the usual olives and stone, I am now more likely to buy other colours if I see a product that I like :z3

Best wishes
Mike

Jim Eddie

Re: Waterproofs
« Reply #16 on: 06/11/2009 at 16:38 »
We've seen more colour variations in fishing vests over the last few years and in some of the top brands too, colours like burnt orange etc.

I think I would still steer away from fluorescent colours, but rather than sticking to the usual olives and stone, I am now more likely to buy other colours if I see a product that I like :z3

Best wishes
Mike

Mike

Simms do an Orange type jacket and I think Loop do some garish numbers which look more like snowboarding jackets. Regardless of whether it makes a difference or not I think I'll stick to drab/ olive colours, probably a confidence thing, just would not be happy in a multi coloured jacket  :wink

:z18

Jim   

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com