Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

DaveW

Hello
« on: 21/10/2009 at 17:24 »
Just wanted to drop a note a say hello. After months of reading this forum I have finally decided to register and participate in some of the discussions and hopefully pick up some advice along the way.

Have been fly fishing for the last couple of years and never had the pleasure of a visit to Haddo yet, mainly due to the usual time restrictions that everyone else normally suffers from, especially where managing a cast comes in to it. Have managed to progress on to a double hander this year and have been fishing the Don (ADAA beats) mostly with the occasional visit to the Dee.

I read the posts on daily basis during lunch and thought it would be better to participate.

Jim Eddie

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: 21/10/2009 at 17:42 »
Hi Dave

Welcome on board  :z16 I'm sure you will enjoy participating. They really are a great bunch of guys on the forum.

:z18

Jim

Paul Garrigan

« Reply #2 on: 21/10/2009 at 17:50 »
Hi Dave.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it as informative and useful as i do. :z16

Paul

Steven Sinclair

« Reply #3 on: 21/10/2009 at 19:20 »
  Hello Dave and welcome to the forum!  Its a great place to find advice and share information with a good bunch of like minded people :z16

I too used to cruise around the forum in the background, its a really friendly forum(not like some others which I used to frequent!!)  I have yet to find any fishing related question that somebody on the forum hasn't been able to answer or at the very least steer me in the right direction :z16

:z18

Steven

Mike Barrio

« Reply #4 on: 21/10/2009 at 19:39 »
Hi Dave
Welcome to the forum :z16

Best wishes
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com