Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Rob Brownfield

Re: Big Exciting Adventures
« Reply #15 on: 03/05/2009 at 23:36 »
Have fun!!!

4 years huh..right!!!..we went for 2 years and ended up staying for 7!!..lol

Still say you should take your 3 weight as well...plenty of "Barbs" to catch on the fly :)

Some really good tackle shops in singapore with some interesting Aussie/NZ fly fishing gear...enjoy :)

David Davies

« Reply #16 on: 04/05/2009 at 18:47 »
sandy
best wishes to you on your trip I hope you will be very happy, I never had the pleasure of meeting you sandy, but you kindly sold me one of your rods, and even to a novice like me what a beauty it is, so from down here in North Yorks to you in bonnie scotland many thanks for your all your help
be happy
Dave
 :z16

Mike Barrio

« Reply #17 on: 04/05/2009 at 22:32 »
Hi Dave :z16

What's the big fish you're "giving a cuddle" in your avatar photo? Tell us the story :wink

Cheers
Mike

David Davies

« Reply #18 on: 05/05/2009 at 12:49 »
hi mike
it was taken a few years ago in mexico, it is in fact a gummy shark, yes thats right no teeth just gums (I"m not daft) it wasn"t coralled but taken from the open beach so was free to swim anywhere , but the locals used to feed them and they had become quite tame, apparently they have become quite used to human contact ,I must admit I think I might have had a bottle of the local brew before I did this, and I did have brown shorts on
 :z18
dave

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com